HEAD IG Challenge Lite Senior Tennis Racquet
Slightly lighter than its big MP brother, the CHALLENGE LITE still packs the same combination of spin and power. Perfect for the beginning club player who takes training sessions and matches seriously. The LITE and its entirely new design allows easier handling and better maneuverability to get the most out of your game.
- Composition: Full Graphite
- Weight (g): 260 g / 9.2 oz
- String pattern: 16/19
- Head size: 690 cm² / 107 in²
- Grip size: 0-5
- Balance: 345 mm / even
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Beam: 23/26/23
Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- Improved stability and increased shock absorption
- Vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet