To squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out ten-fold. In other words, you need the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie. It features a M5 alloy construction that's lightweight and durable, but what we're most excited to debut is our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System. It takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 3.0" tires in order to achieve levels of traction, control, and floatation that will shake your idea of trail riding to the core. And when you combine a mix of SRAM and Shimano's most durable components with a our 6Fattie Trail Geometry that maintains a roomy top tube, ultra-short chainstays, and a slacked out front end, you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our revolutionary 6Fattie wheels and tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Peformance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tire features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tire features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.